What are cookies
We use the following cookies:
1. Provider: www.scanorama.lt
- "dontshowCookieNotice" - This cookie is used to remember whether you wish to view the cookie notice or not. This cookie is stored indefinitely.
- "scanorama_schedule_selected_date" - This cookie is used to remember what day you have selected in the schedule so it would not reset when you navigate between pages. This cookie is stored indefinitely.
- "scanorama_schedule_selected_city" - This cookie used to remember what city you have selected in the schedule so it would not reset when you navigate between pages. This cookie is stored indefinitely.
- "laravel_session" - This cookie is used to recognize users who are logged to www.scanorama.lt with Facebook accounts to keep their session going and display correct custom schedule and program information across the website. This cookie is stored for two hours.
2. Provider: Google Analytics
- "_ga" - Used to distinguish users.
- "_gid" - Used to distinguish users.
- "_gat" - Used to throttle request rate.
- "AMP_TOKEN" - Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
- "_gac_<property-id>" - Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.
The duration of these cookies are decided by Google Analytics. Read more about Google Analytics cookies and privacy here: Google Analytics Cookies
3. Provider: Hotjar
- "_hjClosedSurveyInvites" - This cookie is set once a visitor interacts with a Survey invitation modal popup. It is used to ensure that the same invite does not re-appear if it has already been shown.
- "_hjDonePolls" - This cookie is set once a visitor completes a poll using the Feedback Poll widget. It is used to ensure that the same poll does not re-appear if it has already been filled in.
- "_hjMinimizedPolls" - This cookie is set once a visitor minimizes a Feedback Poll widget. It is used to ensure that the widget stays minimizes when the visitor navigates through your site.
- "_hjDoneTestersWidgets" - This cookie is set once a visitor submits their information in the Recruit User Testers widget. It is used to ensure that the same form does not re-appear if it has already been filled in.
- "_hjIncludedInSample" - This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels.
- "_hjShownFeedbackMessage" - This cookie is set when a visitor minimizes or completes Incoming Feedback. This is done so that the Incoming Feedback will load as minimized immediately if they navigate to another page where it is set to show.
- "_hjid" - This cookie is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.
The duration of these cookies are decided by Hotjar. Read more about Hotjar cookies and privacy here: Hotjar Cookies.
4. Provider: Facebook
We are using Facebook login to create a profile on www.scanorama.lt to allow you to create and manage your program and schedule. Read more about Facebook cookie and privacy here: Facebook Cookies.